Re: [ecf-dev] NonDistributed OSGi ChatApp (was Re: ECF ChatClient)

Cool but I cannot yet build. There is a pom missing in the config bundle. Did you forget to check-in? Also you depend on package o.e.core.runtime. Is that possible? I thought core.runtime is a split package. config will not compile in my Kepler.

Let me know if you want me to fix this.

Cheers.

Wim