[ecf-dev] ECF ChatClient

Markus,

I have uploaded the first version of the ECF Chat Client for use at ECE. If you run the product be sure to set the log4j configuration to the correct location of the config file (thanks for that tip).

We have a semi-public discovery server running at yazafatutu.com but you can also use the ZooServer on ECF github and run it locally. It would be nice if you can get it to work with other discovery providers, I have no experience with them.

I have created a preliminary ecf core feature to hold the two core bundles.

I see service publications on the server. I will now try to get some communication going between two clients.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top