Re: [ecf-dev] creation of product configuration file

Hi Suneth,

You can easily generate this list by creating a run configuration for
the plugin.

>From the Run Configuration, try to run the plugin as an Eclipse
Application. There is an option to automatically select the required
set of plugins.

Please continue the work on the project.

I haven't seen much activity on the project recently!

Hope this helps!
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin
--
Harshana Eranga Martin
Senior Software Engineer,

ECF Committer: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/
Blog: http://harshana05.blogspot.com
Profile: https://www.google.com/profiles/harshana05

On 6 August 2013 22:20, Suneth Vijayindu <svijayindu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Harshana Ayye,
> to a create a product configuration file base on the service providers that
> the user select, need to get the list of plugins that is required to run the
> example.How can I obtain the list of plugins that is needed?
>
> --
> Thank You
> Vijayindu

Back to the top