[ecf-dev] Build question

Hi Folks,

Recently, I created some example plugins for the OSGi Remote Services article in the Eclipse Newsletter. These bundle projects start with the prefix com.mycorp.examples.*.

I wanted to add these new example plugins to the org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservices.examples.feature but when I did so I quickly found that I need to add some entries to the ecf.rmap, and possibly .cquery, .mspec, etc...apparently because of the use of com.mycorp.examples rather than org.eclipse.ecf in the name prefix.

Is there a description somewhere of what's necessary to add bundles with such a prefix?

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top