[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Namespace issue on createContainer, by Robert Onslow

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Namespace issue on createContainer Author: Robert Onslow Date: Wed, 27 February 2013 07:52
Scott

I am evaluating ApacheMQ as a provider.

I have a call as follows:
IContainer container = manager.getContainerFactory().createContainer("ecf.jms.activemq.tcp.client", new Object[]{"tcp://localhost:8161/uk_co_xlegal_liveshow_annotation"});

This throws an exception that the ID ecf.namespace.jmsid is not found.

This ID is looked up in createContainer using the Equinox extension registry mechanism. I see that org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jms extends the namespace extension point defined in org.eclipse.ecf.identity

All bundles are active. I am starting org.eclipse.equinox.registry before other bundles. It looks as though the plugin.xml in org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jms is not being read at startup. There has been some discussion about lazy loading of the extension, but I am not sure where we ended up on this. I tried a forcing call to ContainerFactory.getDefault() before the call to createContainer, but this did not cause the registration of the namespace either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Robert
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top