Re: [ecf-dev] How could I setup DistributedEventAdmin using DS ?

Hi Christiano,

On 8/9/2011 5:46 AM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi guys,

Could someone point me how could I setup DistributedEventAdmin using DS ?

No example currently exists. Since some of the DistributedEventAdmin setup currently requires java code it would involve some combination of DS markup and java code.

Another doubt is, once that I already have setup a remote service using DS (as the hello example below), could I reuse the created container with the DistributedEventAdmin too ?:

Yes.

Scott

Back to the top