Re: [ecf-dev] Assistance Required for ECF Coverage on JavaLobby / EclipseZone

Hi James,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:31 PM, James Sugrue <james@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, Salvo is something I'm completely unaware of, so if someone could give me some info on that I'd appreciate it

Following link will give you a idea of the Salvo project.

Were their any changes introduced to the Twitter provider recently?

James

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:57:42 +0200