Re: [ecf-dev] [salvo] Accessing Eclipse Bugzilla using XML-RPC

On 05/25/2011 06:16 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Salvo does not require it. As part of the "aware workbench" concept we
> want to be able to create an eclipse account right from the workbench
> instead of jumping thru many hoops. I think a plug-in that has the
> capability to register an eclipse account is good stuff.

I suppose this plug-in will be independent of Salvo then? Might it be
worthwhile to investigate if this can be added to Mylyn's Bugzilla UI.
And later refactored into a common plug-in used by both Mylyn and Salvo?

Just thinking...
Markus

Back to the top