[ecf-dev] ECF conference call 12.6.2010

Hi Folks,

First...before I've lost your attention...unless you've already done so, please go to this page and rate your priorities for ECF documentation:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Documentation_Priorities

All you need to do is to edit the page and increment the number next to each documentation item by 1 if you think it's particularly important. Thanks.

Also...I've scheduled an ECF conference call for tomorrow, Monday, December 6, 2010. See [1] for time, date and call-in info.

Also...if you want to add something to the agenda, please add to this wiki page [2].

Scott

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_12.6.2010

Back to the top