Re: [ecf-dev] Future of wave

Fellow ECFers (and everybody else hanging out on this list),

Please review our EclipseCon proposal #2175:

"INTERSTELLAR THERMONUCLEAR WAR ... with ECF - Multiplayer Game
Development for High-Latency Mobile Networks"

http://moo.mx/eclipsecon-2010-interstellar

Looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,

Mustafa