[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Replacing ConnectionConfiguration
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:52:53 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101027 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.6
On 11/26/2010 5:56 AM, Karl Beecher wrote:
Within my application, I am currently trying to replace Smack's
XMPPConnection with ECF's XMPPContainer, about which I have a question.
In one instance, we construct an XMPPConnection using the constructor:
In making the config object we:
- set URI (host and port)
- pass a ProxyInfo object
FYI...I realized/remembered that there is an existing ECF
bug/enhancement for proxy support for xmpp...the bug is here .
- call setSecurityMode()
- call setReconnectionAllowed()
As far as I can see, an XMPPContainer doesn't accept a
ConnectionConfiguration and there is no equivalent in ECF to use.
Furthermore, I can't see alternative ways in an XMPPContainer to
configure the specific information I list above.
And so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to configure this
information within an XMPPContainer?
ecf-dev mailing list