Re: [ecf-dev] Turn off CVS

Hi,

I still did use the examples in the CVS repository so thanks for the hint about Git, i am connected now. So i think it would be better to turn it off, and have a direct connection to the git repository from the webpage/wiki. With the examples you never directly see if there aren't the current releases there any more.

3.4 works fine for me at the moment, thanks for all the improvements! I will try to post some code and my use case for distributed simulation with OSGi RemoteServices/ECF soon.

Thanks,

Martin