"Fun with Remote Services" submitted (was Re: [ecf-dev] ESE Talk)

On 08/16/2010 05:19 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Let's try to submit a talk to ESE before the deadline tomorrow. I
> suppose we should talk about the chapter 13 remote services
> implementation and maybe some of the new discovery stuff.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Wim

Hi,

Wim has just submitted "Fun with Remote Services" [0]. Thanks Wim!
Please leave comments to let the program committee know that you are
interested in the talk. Even if you don't attend ESE2010 you will
benefit from the slides afterwards.

Markus

[0] https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2010/view_talk.php?id=1916

Back to the top