Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call - Mondays 9:00 UTC?!

Hi Anne,

Thanks for booking it for us. RE: the numbers...the numbers we have are those on this page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Conference_Calls

I presume these are right/haven't changed...if not please let use know.

Scott

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hi Scott -- yes it is. I've booked it for you. Do you have all the numbers?

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx