Re: [ecf-dev] ECF remote services support for Eclipse 3.5.x

On 02/15/2010 09:40 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Are you saying that ecf core is not part of ECF but of P2? If so, then
> shouldn't p2 be dependend on the ecf core feauture so that it can be
> installed an upgraded separately from p2? This instead of including it?
> But if it is installed separately, will P2 still work after upgrading
> ECF core?

+1 the root cause for this dilemma is the inclusion of ECF in p2. Are we
going to make sure that with Helios, Equinox (p2) is going to reference
ECF's platform feature? Otherwise we will face the same problem again
after Helios.

> Trying to understand this. Will there be à conference today?

According to Google Calendar we have a con call scheduled for today
17:00 CET.

Markus

Back to the top