[ecf-dev] Re: E [0001] : Unauthorized & E [0001] : java.lang.NumberFormatException

Hi Matthias,
This seems to be caused by code in the ECF HttpClientRetrieveFileTransfer class that assumes that a port number should follow the ':'. Hence, it makes an attempt to parse the password as an integer. I'm CC'in the ecf-dev mailing list. I guess Buckminster should do something with the URL before passing it to ECF and perhaps they can clarify what the correct approach should be.

What you report but I don't see when running tests on this is the conversion into a 'mailto:' URL. I wonder if that's my newsreader that plays a trick on me. Do you see that in your original mail too?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren