Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.1 download?

Hi Bryan,

Bryan Hunt wrote:
Hi Scott,

It turned out that one of the fixes I was looking for was already in my target platform.

I'm having a lot of problems with RFC119 - I'm getting errors when the client discovers remote services. I'll be diving into the problems in the next day or two and opening bugs as I figure out what is really going wrong.

Ok...I would expect the crucial info is likely to be

a) what discovery provider you are using and what your network environment is for that discovery protocol; b) what remote services provider you are using (e.g. r-OSGi, ECF generic, JMS/ActiveMQ, etc).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top