Re: Proposed date Monday 07/20 3pm UTC (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build v2 -- Build easier)

I have successully used Adobe Accrobat ConnectNow
www.acrobat.com
five users ... users can be Mac OS X, Wndows, or Linux mixed. No vocal
,,, but Skype can work at same time.
LMK if you want to try this out with me.
 -ted

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Markus Alexander