[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Proposed date Monday 07/20 3pm UTC (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build v2 -- Build easier)
- From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:09:41 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailscanner-null-check: 1248520184.39424@DBGjp5AUOpahVi4iVSmj5g
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090608)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Scott Lewis wrote:
> Markus...what screen sharing technology would/will work for you? Can
> you use GoToMeeting....or something else?
GoToMeeting does not work with Linux. Personally I can fall back to
Windows, though others might use Linux only.
> Should we also use the Eclipse Foundation conference bridge (i.e. the
> one that we use for ECF conference calls as well?). Or we could try/use
How many parties does Skype support? ATM it looks like we are five
people (Dann, Marcelo, Ted, Scott, myself).
> Again...whatever works for Markus...so Markus if you let me know what
> can work best for you LMK and I'll try to do the requisite setup,
> reservation, etc.
Do you have time to test drive GoToMeeting on Sunday with me?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----