[ecf-dev] Problem with the connection between two plugins in the same Eclipse instance - Remote Services API

Hi,
It is possible to establish connection using r-osgi in Remote Services API between two plugins which are running in the same Eclipse instance (using the same r-OSGi instance? When I'm trying to do this consumer can't calls any methods of the remote service using proxy. When I do it it throws:
Exception in thread "WorkerThread1" java.lang.NullPointerException
at ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.impl.ChannelEndpointImpl.handleMessage(ChannelEndpointImpl.java:1036)
at ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.impl.ChannelEndpointImpl$2.run(ChannelEndpointImpl.java:288)
at ch.ethz.iks.r_osgi.impl.ChannelEndpointImpl$1.run(ChannelEndpointImpl.java:253)

When I run consumer and host in different machines it works correctly.

Back to the top