Re: [ecf-dev] Http test server

An Alternative HTTP Server that you might wonna look at is NanoHTTPD http://elonen.iki.fi/code/nanohttpd/ which is used by some projects for this kind of testing.....

kind regards
christian campo

Am 23.12.2008 um 04:52 schrieb Pascal Rapicault:

One of the recurring discussion the p2 and ECF teams have had, is how the heck do we test http servers, especially those being problematic?
While looking around in the apache http client code base I came across this package called: org.apache.commons.httpclient.server which seems all about " A simple, but extensible HTTP server, mostly for testing purposes.". The code is visible here http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/xref-test/ and can of course be downloaded from the apache SVN repo http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/scm-usage.html.

This looks fairly promising esp that it seems to be fairly broadly use in the apache client test infrastructure.
What do you think?

PaScaL

<ATT00001.c>

Back to the top