[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Youssef Mohammed" <youssef.mohammed@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:00:43 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=FD6AqsAZn9BifEIm87bA2S4Ptj9IERf05oIefMWVgOIozAv3Gw8smW4jlRxR4nSbDk HWU7EbL6a9U5yL2qTs7T8mFX6D1LQptU+HHNpQoOzb897Ibt1ZBp9uHkYkRLZUSfSceM g6htmvnYRsIfHS6M9xh6EGFjdOjZyYeq/vCyo=
That's good news. I hope you guys will be able to do it.
I'd like to help in testing, do we have some page for test cases /features that we I can go through ?
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Just to let everyone know...I've been working with the Eclipse Foundation today and over the past few days to get ECF materials ready for a Dec 23 release review (for ECF 2.1). I'm hopeful that we'll be able to schedule the release review for Dec 23, but there is a chance that everything won't be done in time and that it will have to be moved out to Jan 14. But let's just hope it can be done on Dec 23. I'll know one way or the other tomorrow (12/17) late morning pacific time and will report here.
In preparation for the 2.1 release, I've done a build (with signed plugins/etc) and the update site for that exists here:
I request that ECF committers (and other contributors if you are able)
1) Install and test the ECF 2.1 features...in either Eclipse version *3.4.1* or *3.5M3+* (or both if you are able).
2) Report any problems found (on install, documentation, plugin function, and/or API) to
be sure to specify 2.1.0 as version, and please set the severity as major or higher so that we get it addressed as quickly as possible.
ecf-dev mailing list