[ecf-dev] ECF 3.0 project plan (in EF approved format)

Hi Folks,

I've created a first draft of the ECF 3.0 project plan in foundation-approved xml format. See here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=rt.ecf

There are plenty of things to change/fix...I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to help me find them :).

Note that the move to the runtime project is ongoing and I'm not sure what the effect on the bugzilla entries will be over the next day or so.

If you have comments/criticisms/thoughts/etc please say so here. Also if you identify simple edits and are a committer with access to the web documentation for ECF please feel free to make them in <ecf documentation home>/plans/ecf.plan.3.0.xml

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top