[ecf-dev] Build Workshop v2

Hi Folks,

There is going to be another build workshop to discuss how to improve/coordinate project builds:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_2:_Build_Harder

If interested ECF folks are in the area, or can arrange to attend I would heartily endorse doing so! Thanks mostly to Ted Kubaska, as a project we've done a lot of great work at creating an automated build, addressing Ganymede requirements, and being the only project so far that Platform depends upon (other than itself, of course). As a result we have a lot of great experience and tech now that will be helpful for this workshop.

I (Scott) will attempt to attend remotely in any way that I can, but I (unfortunately) cannot make it to Ottawa next week.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top