Re: [ecf-dev] Google Summer of Code Application

Thanks for all the quick feedback. I don't think I can post a direct
link as you have to sign in order to view application. The URL for
mentor sign in is http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor.html, I
believe that's where you'd go to view my application. It's listed as a
project for the Eclipse Foundation, unfortunately I've never been a
mentor so I don't know how the mentor interface works. :)