[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conference call today at noon pacific
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:29:37 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070728)
See the following page for notes on call.
The ECF 1.2 review call will be on Oct 17th at 8am pacific (Anne will
send out notices soon, I believe). I need to produce pdf to describe
the major additions/changes in prep for the review by Wednesday, October
10. I will be using the ECF 1.1 new and noteworthy as a start for this:
But if there are other things pending (e.g. cola, other things that were
not captured in 1.1 N&N) please let me know...and ideally provide a
simple one-page description of the new capability/feature/API. The
deadline for that is next Wed Oct 10...but it doesn't have to be very
detailed...just a very simple description of the new capability (which I
will put in the 1.2 N&N as well).
Scott Lewis wrote:
We're having a short ECF conference call at noon pacific *today*.
Her'e's the connect info:
Agenda (please add and/or comment)
ecf-dev mailing list