[ecf-dev] Vote for Committer status for Marcelo Mayworm has started

technology.ecf Committers,
Scott Lewis has nominated Marcelo Mayworm as a Committer on the
technology.ecf project. The reason given is as follows:

I would like to nominate Marcelo Mayworm to become an ECF committer.
Marcelo is responsible for the SharedCode Google SOC ECF project last year:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Shared_Code_Plugin

This code was recently added to the ECF incubation area.  Among other
things, Marcelo will be maintaining/improving the Shared Code plugin as an
ECF committer.    Marcelo has a website at:  http://www.mayworm.com/.  I've
previously sent a copy of Marcelo's resume to the ECF committers...if you
don't have this please let me know.  Marcelo can be reached at:
mayworm@xxxxxxxxx

The vote is being held via the MyFoundation portal: voters *must* use the
portal for the votes to be properly recorded.  The voting will continue
until either all 11 existing Committers have voted or until they have been
given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least
one week). Marcelo Mayworm must receive at least three +1s and no -1s for a
successful election.

Eligible Committers must cast their votes through their My Foundation
portal page (do NOT just reply to this email; your vote will not be
correctly recorded unless you use the portal):

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact your project
lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project Committers eligible to vote are:

    Chris Aniszczyk
    Boris Bokowski
    Ken Gilmer
    Ted Kubaska