|Re: [ecf-dev] Refactoring/Remodelling/Renaming Call API|
After a call/discussion with Roland and Moritz Post (Google SOC student working on Jingle provider for call API) we decided to implement Roland's suggested plugin/package name change as described below.
I just finished this changeover.
Old Plugin Name New Plugin Name
The easiest thing to do would be to
1) Delete ECF projects from workspace
2) Use the project set files (which have been updated) to reload all the latest of the relevant projects:
OR you can
1) delete just org.eclipse.ecf.call and org.eclipse.ecf.call.ui projects.
2) load in org.eclipse.ecf.telephony.call and org.eclipse.ecf.telephony.call.ui projects (they are in /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.ecf/plugins)
3) do CVS update to HEAD all ECF projects
Finally, Remy is going to make a similar changeover of another plugin (MSN protocol impl) this evening (Wed) and tomorrow (Thurs), so this will happen again over next couple of days. Sorry about that. We will keep the project set files above current with the necessary plugins.
Roland N. Fru wrote:
Back to the top