[ecf-dev] ECF ring...ring...

Hi Folks,

I want to add a ring tone(s) for the Skype provider...so that when calls are received through ECF we can play some sound to notify people that a call is incoming.

The media should be under EPL though...and so I was thinking it would be good to get some 'Eclipse sounds' (whatever that is). Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking of asking EF people to say something...or take a clip from one of the podcasts about Eclipse...or something like that.

Or we could flash a picture or do both as well.

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Scott

Back to the top