[ecf-dev] Tagging HEAD.

Lately,  I've been experiencing problems with the content of HEAD while
running the provisioning prototype. This is my fault because I had not
responded to some ECF refactorings. However in order to avoid us (equinox
provisioning) to be forced to react to ECF changes when we are not ready,
but also to provide something that always works for our early adopters, I
would appreciate if the current content of HEAD could be tagged.

Thx

PaScaL

Back to the top