[ecf-dev] ECF meeting room

Hi Wayne,

I'm writing to request a meeting room for ECF BOF at EclipseCon 2007 as per Mike's note below.

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

All,
EclipseCon is always a great place to organize a project meeting or expand your project community by organizing a BOF or project meeting.  Last year we received feedback from the community that organizing the BOFs on-site at the conference provided too little time to generate awareness and attendance. This year we are making it possible for committers and project leaders to pre-schedule them. To reserve a room please send an email to Wayne Beaton [1].   The deadline for guaranteeing a room (initially one per project) is February 9, 2007.

Back to the top