[ecf-dev] Things to do for 0.9.5

Hi Folks,

First, my apologies for snafu on Monday's conference call...somehow the folks that showed up didn't hook up. Not sure why.

Lots of stuff happening with ECF.  Some recent highlights:

1) Finished file transfer API (retrieve) impl based upon httpclient 3.0.1
2) httpclient 3.0.1 has been approved via IP process for use by all projects
3) IRClib has been updated for IRC provider from 1.0.4 to 1.10
4) We have permission to move over a RSS provider from Higgins to ECF
5) New configurationWizards and connectWizards extension points are in place and waiting for XMPP and IRC connect wizards 6) Making progress on RosterView refactoring and move to new org.eclipse.ecf.presence.ui
7) Good progress on reworking ECF website contents

The emphasis for this and next week is on items under 0.9.5 here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/plan.php

If you have some time to work on these, please go to the associated enhancement request/bug and assign it to yourself. If you are not a committer but want to have an item assigned to you then please just send me an email and I'll assign it to you.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top