Re: [e4-dev] Custom widget is not styled

Hi Arián,

This looks very cool. Which app is this? Is it os?

To style your widget you have to add it to the dark theme.

YourWidget {
  Propertyyouwanttostyle: value;
}

And extend the default dark theme.

For more info see http://www.eclipse.org/community/eclipse_newsletter/2018/june/darktheme.php

Does that help? If not please ask again.

Cheers, Lars