Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Matttermost instance and 'Platform' channels

Mattermost is a great tool to increase productivity within Eclipse.
it is intuitive and feature rich; it captures and persists all the
conversations, and it integrates consistently bugs, forums and
conversations.

I really hope it'll be made permanent !

Patrik