Re: [e4-dev] Drop Adapters in Resource Viewers

Sure, CNF itself does not need much, but there is a separate bundle that provides the support for resources, which of course depends on more.

What's the e4 story for keeping the source in sync?

There continues to be quite a bit of bug fixing work on CNF, do we just periodically port that to e4 (hopefully by just replacing the source from the 3.x line), or is there something different.

Francis

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi John, Francis,

We just discussed this in the e4 resources call, and agreed that we'd like to have the CNF bundles in the e4 / resources repository for working on them, especially in order to make the CDT interoperable with the e4 changes.

Unfortunately I don't know excactly what bundles the CNF needs... could you move forward identifying those bundles and cloning them over into e4?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,