Re: [e4-dev] E4-Workbench needs a new plugin

Hi Tom,

Tom Schindl wrote:
> Just to inform you I've today factored out some code from the
> "org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench into" an new bundle
> "org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt".

Is it the intention to remove all dependencies to SWT from the workbench
eventually? I noticed that only a few classes still contain references
to SWT/JFace.

This would be good news for RAP since we could easily exchange the
renderers with RWT ones and leave the workbench as is.

Ralf

Back to the top