Re: [e4-dev] Introduction

Hi Rob,

As the project lead of UFaceKit I'm always open for discussion and
collobaration.

I agree about that it looks like we 3 would we a perfect match. As you
maybe already found out UFaceKit has quite a simple concept by defining
a set of interfaces and a factory to create the concrete implementation.

Currently we have first class support for:
- SWT & JFace
- QT

Second class support for:
- Swing (in fact only need to implement the styleing stuff)

Incubation work for:
- Native GWT
- SmartGWT

First ideas on:
- Draw2d
- Android

I'd welcome any feedback and input (I desperately search for skilled
Swing-Devs) as you can imagine is hard to find for someone like me.

Are you going to be on EclipseCon? If yes we should all meet like on ESE
and talk how we could collaborate. Maybe I also need to mention that
there's no fulltime coder working on UFaceKit (we are all doing the
stuff in our spare time!).

Tom