Re: [e4-dev] Introduction

> I hope I don't disturb E4 forum with my post.

Certainly not, this is exactly what it's for!

Robert, there are lots of people who'll be more than happy to help.  Maybe thought it'd be good if we had an idea of what aspect of the IDE interests you.  There's a few projects going on, from resource model work at the bottom up to declarative UIs at the top.

It's almost certainly true that we've not done a good job of explaning all that's going on in e4 from a newcommer's point of view so I'm sure it's difficult for you to know what to pick from.

Regards,
Kevin

Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/21/2009 02:47 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] Introduction

Hi Robert

You seems have knowledge about UI coding.
If you are interested you could see the
UFace project which is today into Eclipse incubator.

UFace provides UI common interface to manage any renderer.
Today UFace have JFace and Swing UI implementation.

Databinding is very important too into UFace (it use JFace DB internally).
If you are interested

I hope I don't disturb E4 forum with my post.

Regards Angelo