Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[e4-dev] [resources] 31-Oct Meeting Notes

Hi all,
Notes for today's meeting are online:
Please edit the Wiki to fix what I got wrong (was Pawel attending finally?)

Action Items

  • John to send list of interesting plugins for resources to Doug
  • John to add description of Marker, Properties, etc to E4/Resources/Definitions of Terms page.
  • Doug to create provisioning plan E-Mail (mon or tues). Copy CVS files to the new Repository. Check committer list and ensure Serge is an E4 committer.
  • Serge to create bug + attach patch for Resource Tree Filters and inform others
  • Szymon to create bug for EFS iSeries work
  • Terry to do some Resources Profiling and let others know about results

Next Meeting

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member

Back to the top