[dtp-pmc] Study on communication and collaboration in software development teams

Dear Data Tools Platform developer,

within the scope of my diploma thesis at the University of Paderborn, Germany, with the title "Study about communication and collaboration in software development in teams" I am conducting a survey of members of software development teams.

I would be very grateful if you help me in my studies and answer the survey at http://thales.cs.upb.de/limesurvey185/index.php?lang=en&sid=91192&token=bn2j2a75z2yypk4

This is the official description of the survey:

In the last years many means of communication and collaboration were introduced in software projects to assist the development teams with their daily work.

With this study we want to identify requirements for a communication- and collaboration-supporting platform for software development. For this purpose we will evaluate the utilization and effectiveness of different means of communication and collaboration in solving software and managerial problems in software development teams.

The survey will take about 10-15 minutes and contains 55 questions that cover various topics.

Many thanks for your support of my research. If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards from Paderborn, Germany

Martin Gelhaus (gelhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Click here to do the survey:
http://thales.cs.upb.de/limesurvey185/index.php?lang=en&sid=91192&token=bn2j2a75z2yypk4

----
Martin Gelhaus

Graduand at Didactics of Informatics chair at University of Paderborn
Fürstenallee 11
Room F2.416
D-33102 Paderborn

Back to the top