From: "Jason Fulghum" <fulghum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:33:29 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [dtp-pmc] AWS launches Amazon SimpleDB DTP integration

Thanks Brian!

how about:
"AWS Toolkit for Eclipse: The AWS Toolkit for Eclipse is an open
source plug-in for the Eclipse Java IDE that makes it easier for
developers to develop, debug, and deploy applications using Amazon Web
Services. The plug-in uses DTP in its Amazon SimpleDB Management
feature, making it easy to configure, edit, and query data in
SimpleDB. Check out the [AWS Toolkit for Eclipse web site] for more
information, including a short screencast."

Thanks again from the whole team for all the questions you and the
other PMC members have answered for us.  We're excited to be a part of
the DTP community.