[dtp-pmc] Re: (Sub) project & committer resignation notice

Title: New Page 1
John,
You either (a) are a committer or (b) are not a committer - you can't be both :-)
So which is it? Do you want to remain a committer (and have CVS write rights) or resign as a committer (and no write rights)?

- Bjorn

John Graham wrote:
Likewise for committer status, ... so I will resign.

A slight complication: DTP has two CVS modules
(org.eclipse.datatools.build and org.eclipse.datatools.releng) that are
not associated with a specific DTP sub-project and for which I would
like to retain commit rights.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top