[dtp-pmc] DTP 1.6.1 M1 milestone build is released!

Hi all...

Just a quick note to let everyone know that DTP's first major milestone for our 1.6.1 release (M1) is now available:

DTP Extender (SDK, Includes source and JavaDocs)
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/datatools/downloads/drops/N_DTP_1.6.1/dtp-sdk-1.6.1M1-200808141414.zip

DTP End-user (No source or JavaDocs)
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/datatools/downloads/drops/N_DTP_1.6.1/dtp-1.6.1M1-200808141414.zip

Our M2 release (available the last week of August) will dovetail nicely into the Eclipse Release Train for the Ganymede Maintenance release (3.4.1) (starts the first week of September).

Many thanks go to Loic, Larry, Xiaoying, and Yong for all their hard work to get M1 tested, stable, and available.

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top