[dtp-pmc] Query for open DTP 1.0 bugs

I have created a query listing all DTP 1.0 open bugs and added it to the
"Useful Queries" wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DTP_1.0_Useful_Bugzilla_Queries

Currently this list shows 13 bugs, 4 of which (164877, 164510, 162289,
162251) are for remaining changes to documentation, unit tests, and
community feedback on API. Of the other 9, one (145694) is pending deferral
(based on yesterday's team meeting). Thus, there are 8 bugs remaining for
DTP 1.0.

Since we are coming up on the planned DTP 1.0 release date, and -- for many
of us -- this is a season of count-downs, here is a count-down for DTP 1.0:

> 8 bugs open
> 8 working days until the RC2 build [1 bug fix per day? :-) ]
> 11 more builds possible before 1.0
> n number of days before we receive IP approval for DTP 1.0

I'll update this count-down periodically as we go forward.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.