[dtp-pmc] DTP 1.0 12/4 build status and update on RC1 promotion

The 12/4 build of DTP 1.0 is now available on the download site. For the
missing org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.mysql code, I have loaded the set
from last Friday, since there were no changes made after that. Separately,
the CVS administrator is now in the process of restoring this code, so we
should have it back in CVS by tomorrow.

I have tested Brian's fix of the "disappearing driver definition" problem
and found that it works correctly now. So, assuming we get the
enablement.mysql code back into CVS, we should be ready for a test/promote
cycle tomorrow. As usual, I will build in the morning and post to the
download site. As we test this candidate tomorrow, any bug found that seems
to be serious enough block promotion should be mentioned to dtp-pmc, along
with a request to delay (we've seen a couple of these requests over the
past few days, so we now have a template email to use.  :-)  ). If all goes
well, we'll promote to RC1 at 5EST tomorrow.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.