Re: [dtp-dev] Model base still active?

Jeff,

Yes, the model base is still very 'alive' but stable.

Please let me know if following WIKI related to model base project helps:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Model_Base

http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/  or http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/project_modelbase/modelbase_doc/uml/SQLModel/root.html

Since we still use the model itself as our documentation. Please let me know if you have question in certain area of model base project.

Der-Ping Chou
Information Management Tooling
Development Manager - Data Tools
Seattle IBM Office
tel : 1-206-587-5946 (T/L: 277-5946)
fax: 1-206-587-4415

"Gunderson, Jeff" <jgunderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2007 11:41 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Model base still active?

Hi,

Can anyone help with info on the model base project?  Is it still active?  There isn’t much in the dpt-model-dev archive.  I tried to figure out how to use it in the latest DPT download but can’t find any docs or hints.

dtp-dev mailing list
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx