[dtp-dev] DTP branches in CVS

Due to some issues with branching, we have taken a slightly different
approach for preserving the 1.0 code line in CVS. I have created a "1.0"
folder that contains plug-in code and tests used for the 1.0 build under
each DTP module. We will use that location for any further developments
(e.g. a maintenance release) in the 1.0 stream. DTP head will be used for
future DTP releases.

Committers can now start checking in code to these locations, bearing in
mind the "1.0" stream code should just contain bug fixes, and head can
additionally contain new feature work.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair