[dtp-dev] SQL Dev Tools contribution: M3 Iteration2-- SQL Results View

Hi,
        We've delivered the 2nd iteration of SQL Results View into the datatools CVS repository for internal review.

Contents include:
        Execution history sorting based on status, execution frequency, execution datetime, consumer name, conneciton profile, etc.
        Result history search enhancement --- now we support searching by 'operation','frequency','action type','consumer name' columns.
        Re-execution of selected history result.

In the next iteration we will deliver (for SQL Results View):
        Persistence of result history.

Best Regards & Wishes

Idull

Sybase China.