[dtp-dev] Suggestions for DTP features

I'd like to get community feedback about what features DTP should make
available. The PMC would like to finalize this list by the middle of next
week.  As a first suggestion, I'll propose the list below (dependencies in
parenthesis):

1. Model Base Feature
2. Connectivity Feature (Model Base feature)
3. DTP Feature (Connectivity, Model Base features)

Callisto will be concerned with (3). Other possibilities might include a
minimal-dependency feature for use in RCP environments.

Other suggestions? Comments?

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC