[dtp-dev] SQL Dev Tools contribution: M2 Iteration4 -- SQL Editor Framework

Hi,
        We've delivered the 4th iteration of SQL Editor Framework into the datatools CVS repository for internal review.

Contents include:
  • org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.common.ui plugin (new):
        Contains common ui utilities
  • org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqlscrapbook plugin:
        Added a "Set Connection Info" dialog and action. Since this dialog is only needed by scrapbook, not Routine Editor, so we choose to put it in sqlscrapbook plugin.
  • org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqleditor plugin :
        Added more API in SQLEditorConnectionInfo
  • org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.editor.core plugin :
        Added more methods in ProfileUtil to integrate with Connectivity layer

Also fixed the resource bundle bugs in previous iterations. From next week, we'll start working on M3 and add more features to the framework.

Best Regards!

Hui Cao

DTP SQL Dev Tools Committer, Workgroup Lead
Sr S/W Eng - Dev
Sybase, Inc. Shanghai, China

Back to the top